To find the settings, log in to your WordPress dashboard and hover over WooCommerce, click ‘Settings’. Go to ‘Products’ and click ‘File uploader.
Here’s an overview of the settings, and what they do.
- Default file uploader – switch between the default file input or the styled dropzone included in our plugin.
- Card layout – adds a card layout design to the uploaded files section on a product page.
- Accepted file types – display some text which indicates which file types are allowed for the specific file uploader product.
- Minimum files to upload – how many files (by default) the customer has to upload before adding to cart.
- Maximum files to upload – how many files (by default) the customer can upload before getting an error message.
- Maximum file size – the maximum file size allowed before displaying an error message.
Please note that the minimum and maximum files to upload, and the maximum file size can be set inside each product or variation. This enables flexibility for each file upload section.